A resource for Consortium Partners
REDCapU offerings are webinars, designed to provide Consortium members with in-depth guidance to all things REDCap.
REDCapU attendee profile
REDCap consortium members who install, maintain, and support REDCap at their partner site. End users are not eligible to attend REDCapU. To be clear: this is for administrators only – NOT end users.
Topics might include:
- Governance/Gaining Institutional Support
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Models
- Server setup/Configuration/REDCap software installation/upgrades/Control Center
- End User Account Management/End User Training
- Mobile App
- APIs, Plugins, Hooks and External Modules
We anticipate having multiple webinars, each around 90 minutes in length. Each webinar will take place on different days and will be on a topic or 2-3 closely-related topics. Attendees can select the topic that they are most interested in learning about and sign up for that webinar.
Vanderbilt staff and faculty as well as guest speakers from other Consortium institutions.
The end goal is for participants to walk away with the tools to leverage REDCap to its fullest potential at their institution.
- You must work at an institution that has a signed REDCap license agreement.
- It is NOT a requirement that REDCap already be downloaded and installed at your institution. There will be a session on installation/upgrades.
There is no cost to the participant.
If you think you’d like to keep updated on REDCapU webinar dates/information, feel free to complete this survey. You will then be on the mailing list to receive updates about future offerings.
For questions about curriculum, presenters, and registration, please contact Laura McLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org.