A resource for Consortium Partners
REDCapU offerings are webinars designed to provide Consortium members with in-depth guidance to all things REDCap.
The goal of REDCapU is for participants to gain the tools to leverage REDCap to its fullest potential at their institution.
REDCapU attendee profile
REDCap consortium members who install, maintain, and support REDCap at their partner site. End users are not eligible to attend REDCapU. To be clear: this is for administrators only – NOT end users.
You must work at an institution that has a signed REDCap license agreement.
- Each webinar will be 90 minutes in length and cover 1-3 topics
- Webinars will be recorded and available for viewing on demand
- The webinar recordings will appear on a page on Community that is dedicated to that TOPIC. Viewers will be encouraged to post any questions on the dedicated topic page in Community.
Topics for the 2018-2019 webinar series include:
- Governance/Gaining Institutional Support
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Models
- Server setup/Configuration/REDCap software installation/upgrades/Control Center
- End User Account Management/End User Training
- Mobile App
- APIs, Plugins, Hooks and External Modules
Webinar content will shift from New Administrator-focused to more Advanced training in the Fall of 2019.
Vanderbilt staff and faculty as well as guest speakers from other Consortium institutions.
The first webinar will be offered in October 2018. If you wish to receive training prior to October 2018, we encourage you to register for REDCapCon. New Administrators can sign up for the New Administrator Workshop, taking place on Sunday, August 19 in the afternoon. The remainder of the conference is Monday, August 20 – Wednesday, August 22. For more information and to register, please see this link.
This is the last year that the New Administrator Workshop will be offered at the Conference. After the 2018 Conference, New Administrators will instead ‘attend’ the webinars at their own pace.
There is no cost to the participant or their institution.
If you think you’d like to keep updated on REDCapU webinar dates/information, feel free to complete this survey. You will then be on the mailing list to receive updates about future offerings.
For questions about curriculum, presenters, and registration, please contact Laura McLeod at email@example.com.